wibiya widget

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Recipe for Disaster...

Why am I starting a blog?Perhaps I have reached a point in life where sitting idle is actually turning out to be boring.It no more is one of the happier pastimes that I had at one point.Blogging from office?Yes. Planning to get fired by doing so?Negative.Discretion is the name of the game. Today, on the 8th of May, I make an effort yet again to start a blog(Probably the third) and continue it for the times to come. This is not a "dear diary" or "can-I-kill myself" accounting. This is far more random. Oh yes, this sure is going to get random. Tidbits from my life, words I like, hates, desparations, flippances. Arbid. Irrational. Let the games begin....

1 comment:

krystyna said...

Good start...
I wish you good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...